Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alexa Traffic Ranking 2009gtr.com

Alexa traffic rank for 2009gtr.com:
7 day avg 158,286
1 month avg 287,974
3 month avg 379,022
3 month change down 62,619

I started up an Adgitize ad for $14 a month for 2009gtr.com. I also did a lot of interacting with Adgitize and Entrecard sites. Commenting, and posting. A redesign of the site to a magazine style template from Bloggertricks.com. I did both RB Motorsports Blog, and 2009gtr.com. I like the setup. I think its a good setup for both of these sites.

I am going to change the style of a couple of my other blogs, but I can't decide what I am going to do right now.

Mostly now I am also using Windows Live Blogger, even though actually, this post I am using the Blogger Dashboard. I like the Windows Live Blogger,as it makes it easier for me to cross post, and control the layout of the blog posts. I have some issues from within Blogger at controlling tables and the like.

No comments: