Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Switching You Tube Links

I had the GT-R Videos links going straight to the subscribe button in Youtube. It seemed to work at first, but now the subscribers are slowing down to just a trickle.

Now I am going to change the link off www.2009gtr.com www.gtrusablog and Adwords over to the link to my channel instead. http://www.youtube.com/tyndago.

I will see if this makes any changes in traffic or subscribers. The more subscribers you have, the more people likely to watch your videos. With embedded Adsense, the more money you make. Right now my videos get around 100,000 views a month. 178 videos. Almost all car related.

Videos Watched: 3,208
Videos Uploaded: 178
Video Views: 3,280,171
Favorites: 20

Channel Type: Director
Channel Views: 20,679
Subscribers: 343

No comments: