Friday, December 5, 2008

Clickbank Affiliate Marketing

Going off in some other directions with things. Obviously the only things I know in life are cars. So I will be sticking with car related items. Thats what I know, and thats what I am sticking with.

Trying out Clickbank. I think it has some great potential. Selling ebooks. Some might be a bit cheesy. Some might be helpful. I know there is money to be made in selling them. I might even write one or two of my own. See how things go, how focused I can stay. I have problems staying focused on any one thing for any amount of time.

The first thing I was trying was the eSupercharger thing. Then I put up a link for HHO generator on the hypermpg blog. Now an importing guide on vehicleimport and gtrusa.

The only one I am actually running adwords for is the eSupercharger. Have to see how that goes.I have a budget of $5 a day , $1 max per click. Probably run it for a few weeks and see if it makes any money.

No comments: